DWJukebox 3.1.5 had been released. No major new features in this one, but a few little ones and some bugfixes. The only feature really of note that has been added is the ability to map mouse buttons to jukebox controls. Of course, mouse button 1 always runs the user interface, so it ordinarily should never be remapped.
Here’s the full change log for this version:
- Added a new default cover art image.
- Added a basic internal constructed cover art image if default image is missing.
- Added a symbol for Album sort.
- Added an AUTO setting for DefaultArtCacheMB to allow different defaults in DOS and Windows.
- Added ability to map mouse buttons to controls.
- Added MSG_ALLOWSELECTFULLCD.
- Added MSG_SELECTEDALL.
- Added MSG_SELECTEDSOME.
- Added ColorDepth option to [Display] section of jukebox.ini.
- Changed default art cache to 32MB in Windows. Default for DOS is still 4MB.
- Changed random song select to only use the Random Popularity Preference setting if top quarter of songs have more than one play each.
- Changed product name to DWJukebox.
- Fixed crash of jukebox on invalid CD art images, including JPG files missing a JFIF header.
You can get the latest version at the download page.