Author Topic: Help with' intro' sound  (Read 417 times)

elvis

• View Profile
Help with' intro' sound
« on: February 07, 2017, 09:20:29 AM »
Hi all,

I am just updating one of my jukebox skins, and I am struggling with a solution to a problem I am having.

I have two skins for this particular juke box.  A front screen and then onto the main jukebox screen.
When I go to the second screen I have 'intro' music playing via :  MSG_START_SKIN=INTRO.wav
This all works OK, but I would like the intro music (which is very long) to stop playing as soon as a selection is made.
I know I can shorten the music but I like the idea of it continuing to play untill a selection is made.

I am sure I have solved this before and it has a simple solution but I just can't remember how I did it.

Any help would be appreciated. regards,  Chris

end80

• View Profile
Re: Help with' intro' sound
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 01:15:58 AM »
Sound very familiar to another question you asked and then later answered yourself.

http://dwjukebox.com/forum/index.php?topic=11951.0
- Rich Powers

elvis

• View Profile
Re: Help with' intro' sound
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 03:49:57 AM »
Hi, Thanks for the reply.   Yes it is a similar type of question i.e. starting and stopping a msg, but my original
solution was about alternating pictures and this is about sound.  I have tried many combinations of my other
solution and none seem to work with this problem,  but thanks for the reminder anyway.

I am still looking for a solution as I am sure it is a simple fix but I just cannot seem to get it right.
regards, Chris