Author Topic: 3 digit numeric selection issues  (Read 55 times)

Arcade Insanity

• View Profile
3 digit numeric selection issues
« on: November 10, 2017, 06:19:50 PM »
I'm attempting to run DWJukebox headless in an NSM concert 240 after reading through the forums a bit Ive found how to alter the skin and tags to lock the selection to the same numbers every time. however I cant seem to figure out how to force the numbering to start at 100 the original title strip selection numbers ran from 100 to 339 as of right now DWJukebox is using 01 through 240 which leaves the numbering on the title strip rails off as well as prevents me from using autoselect ,if i renumbered the rails 001- 240 typing in 001 registers as 00 and enters as a failed input. renumbering the rails to alphanumeric would leave my 12 button keypad incorrect which has 0-9 c h.  I planned to keep c as clear selection and renumbering the rails to alpha numeric using h and c only allows for 198 songs which is 42 short of the Titlestrip count. Ideally I would like to run numeric 100-339 with autoselect.
Anyone have any Ideas?

xk

• View Profile
Re: 3 digit numeric selection issues
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 02:15:23 PM »
How about putting 100 songs in the 00-99 selections, these could be short mp3's just to fill the spaces.
Then the songs that you want to select could start from selection 100 onwards
You will of course have to extend your selections to accomodate the extra 100 dummy songs.